Presented by Cleantech Group, the leading global research and advisory firm focused on cleantech innovation and SSTEC, the master developer for the Tianjin Eco-City this exclusive invitation-only event is held in conjunction with the first “China (Binhai Tianjin) International Eco-City Forum”.
Why Build a Model Sustainable City?
Within the next 20 years, China’s urban population will grow by another 350 million. This is more than the US population today and equivalent to building about two to three cities the size of New York every year! Now is the time to take advantage of the opportunity to create sustainable Eco-Cities in China.
Why Tianjin Eco-City?
Earmarked as China’s next strategic economic development zone, the Bohai Rim region contributes to one quarter of China’s GDP. As part of the Bohai Rim, Tianjin, China's third largest city after Shanghai and Beijing with a population of more than 11 million, has grown 16% (GDP) annually over the last decade. Located within the Tianjin Binhai New Area (TBNA), the Tianjin Eco-City serves as the gateway to Tianjin and North China, and is THE ideal location to showcase the eco-city reality to the world's audience.
Tianjin Eco-City is based on the idea of sustainable living - meeting the needs of today's residents while protecting future generations. The Tianjin Eco-City will rely on clean technologies such as green transportation, clean energy, effective waste management, recycling and water treatment technologies to create an environmentally-friendly green community.
Who Should Register?
- Executives and corporations looking for global cleantech innovation solutions
- Investors and venture capitalists seeking market opportunities
- Cleantech Industry analysts and entrepreneurs and decision makers
- Senior Industry thought leaders looking to meet and network with their peers
- Strategists looking to capitalize on the opportunities in green communities
- Business partners seeking relationships with other eco-city leaders and government officials
- Suppliers who want to meet with key decision-makers for Tianjin and other eco-cities
Who are the Sponsors and Partners of SSTEC-Cleantech Focus?
This event is supported and sponsored and organzied by:
- The Ministry Of Housing & Urban-Rural Development (MOHURD) of the People’s Republic of China
- National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC)
- Tianjin Municipal People’s Government
- China Centre for International Economic Exchanges (CCIEE)
- The People’s Government of Tianjin Binhai New Area
Where can I learn more about the Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City (Tianjin Eco-City)?
How can I be Considered?
While the Tianjin Eco-city Cleantech Focus is an exclusive invitation only event, we are seeking a limited number of additional qualified attendees. If you would like to be considered as a VIP preferred attendee, please view our registration section.