Looking Back, Looking Forward: 10 years is a long time in innovation
Welcome to our 10th annual Cleantech Forum Europe (CFE), the longest established and most prestigious event for sustainable innovation, the only event in the calendar that is truly pan-European and convenes the key players in the international ecosystem to network, socialize, and get deals done.
Corporates. Investors. Innovators. Governments. Advisors. See a sample of the attendees for a taste of the quality of international attendees to expect at European Cleantech Forums.
What next? Here are some ideas
• At a minimum, mark your diary.
• Suggest a speaker. Call for speakers now open.
• Never been to a Cleantech Forum? Watch here for what you have been missing. Click here for past editions – 2013 in Bilbao, 2012 in Munich, 2011 in Amsterdam
• Register and guarantee your place at the 10-year dinner in Stockholm’s inspiring City Hall, the venue of the annual Nobel Prize banquet.
• Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today
What to expect?
Expect what you get every year:
• CFE is the place for high-quality connections. A Forum attendee can see, under one roof, over 48 hours, > 40 companies present; and could meet innovation or venturing executives from > 40 corporates/utilities, and > 80% of the most active financial investors in European Innovation and Growth companies (with clean technologies).
• CFE is renowned for thought-provoking content on “who and what next?” and exceptional networking, facilitated by inspiring venues and slick organization.
As we are in Sweden for the first time, expect great hospitality and engagement from “Swedish Cleantech”, as well as from the Nordic region more broadly. Leave with greater insights on, and connections to, the region of the world that featured most strongly in the 2012 Global Cleantech Innovation Index.
And as it is our 10th annual CFE, expect a special and unique occasion. Expect:
• insightful reflections on how far we have come (the “look-back”) and thought-provoking thoughts on where we may get to in the next 10 (the “look-forward”). See agenda page for more on the theme, content and speakers for 2014
• a celebration of the journey we have made together, some perspective on that, and we will make some awards to recognize “standout” achievements.