|Best Rate: |
Jul 15 - Sept 4
|Early Bird Rate:|
Sept 5 - Oct 31
Nov 1 - Dec 18
|Full Rate: |
Dec 19 - Jan 22
Jan 23 - Jan 27
The Forum Registration Fee Includes:
- Access to all keynotes, general sessions, and the Entrepreneur Showcase
- Access to all general (non-invite-only) breakfasts, lunches, networking breaks, and receptions
- Access to the i3 Cafe and exhibitor space
100% Satisfaction Guarantee to Cleantech Forum “First-Timers”
Cleantech Group has run Forums since 2002 with many annual returnees. As a statement of confidence – and as a commitment to newcomers’ satisfaction, who are least familiar with the event – we will gladly refund your registration fee if you are dissatisfied with the value you received from participating in your first Forum.
Discounts are available to the following individuals. Please note that only one discount type/code can be applied against the standard rates published above. Cleantech Group reserves the right to reject any registrations where a double-discount is deemed to have been applied.
- i3 Subscribers: The i3 subscriber rate – $300 off the registration fee – is available to paying subscribers of Cleantech Group’s i3 platform. You must register with the email address you use to log into i3. If you have any issues with your subscriber discount, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- i3 Start-Up Users: If you have an active start-up profile on i3, you will have access to an exclusive start-up rate. TO RECEIVE THIS RATE, YOU MUST LOG INTO i3 AND REGISTER VIA THE FORUM OPPORTUNITY.
- Government/Non-Profit Representatives: We offer a tiered discount rate for government employees and non-profit representatives. For more information, or to receive this rate, please email us at email@example.com with the name of your organization and verification of your government or non-profit status.
- Groups of 3+: If your organization or company would like to bring 3 or more attendees, we offer special group rates. Please contact us for more information.
- Students: We do not offer a student rate to the Forum. Instead, we encourage students to apply to be a Forum volunteer to get access to unique networking and learning opportunities.
Media registration is by invitation only. For a media pass, please contact us.
Are you in business school or a graduate program? Apply to volunteer at Cleantech Forum San Francisco, and get access to unique networking and learning opportunities. Please note: this opportunity is open to those still in school, with occasional exceptions made for recent graduates.
Terms & Conditions:
Our terms and conditions have changed for 2016! For the full list of terms and conditions, please click here.
- Invoice Policy:
- If an invoice is requested, an additional $300 will be added to the registration fee. Payment will be required by no later than the Event Date. If payment is not received before then, Cleantech Group reserves the right to cancel the registration without notice. Payment may be made by check, credit card or bank transfer.
- A request to transfer a registration to a colleague should be made by giving written notice via email. Cleantech Group reserves the right to deny a request for such a substitution, but will not unreasonably do so.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Up to 12 weeks before the event date, a 20% cancellation fee will be applicable
- Up to 8 weeks before the event date, a 30% cancellation fee will be applicable
- Up to 4 weeks before the event date, a 50% cancellation fee will be applicable
- Less than 4 weeks before the event date, the full fee will be applicable
- No Show, the full fee will be applicable
If you have any questions about registration, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.