*All prices in US Dollars. Prices do not include 22% VAT. Exchange rates will vary*
Under EU/Italian VAT laws, VAT is payable on all Forum passes except to Italy-registered businesses who can prove to us (via the supply of a valid VAT number) that they are exempt. If you are in this category, get in touch today through Europe@cleantech.com and we will provide an alternative route through registration.
- Access to pre-Forum events, such as the Cleantech Tour of Florence (subject to availability)
- Access to all sessions and networking opportunities from April 27-29
- A seat at the annual Cleantech Forum Europe Gala Dinner and Awards – subject to availability (300 seat maximum). Seats are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis via the registration process. Those who do not reserve a seat in time will be put on the wait list.
Refunds are available up to 4 weeks before the event start, minus a 10% cancellation fee. No refunds will be provided after March 30, 2015. However, you may send a substitute in your place – we must be notified of the substitution by April 20, 2015.
- The i3 subscriber rates are available to subscribers of Cleantech Group’s i3 platform – be sure to register with the email address you use to login. If you have any issues with your subscriber discount, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have special discounts available for groups of 5 or more, non-profits, and government/government agency representatives. Contact us for more details.
Press and Media:
Media registration is by invitation only. For a press pass, please contact us.
For any registration questions, or if you would prefer to register by phone, please call Cleantech Group’s European office at + 44 20 7554 0733.