2015 Entrepreneur Showcase
Cleantech Forum Europe is your opportunity to pitch to hundreds of top-tier investors, corporate executives, potential customers and partners, and other influencers. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to participate in the 11th edition of this gathering of the cleantech community!
Showcase Winner:Carbon Clean Solutions
Osead Hydrocarbon Technologies (OHT)
Bowman Power Group
If selected, your company’s CEO will have the opportunity to:
- Pitch on stage to an expert panel of top venture capital and corporate investors. You will have the chance to arrange a session with an expert in the weeks leading up to the forum to help you refine and sharpen your presentation.
- Network with hundreds of potential investors, partners, customers, and other influencers over a three day gathering of cleantech leaders.
- Participate in seminar-style sessions for entrepreneurial companies and spend some informal time with experts on subjects such as what issues are top of mind for investors today, and how those vary by investor type.
- Dine in the Salone dei Cinquecento in the world-famous Palazzo Vecchio – Florence’s city hall.
We are interested in any company in the cleantech space that is seeking financial investment, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, or partners in order to help develop its products or services, acquire new customers, or expand into global markets.
What qualities make a good presenting company?
- The technology’s level of innovation/ability to disrupt field;
- Strength of management team;
- Chances of success and commercial adoption;
- Attractiveness of the market the company is addressing;
- Quality of investor base and development partnerships
We will select up to 12 companies to pitch in the 2015 Entrepreneur Showcase. Applicants are reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis by our i3 Research team based on the information submitted on your i3 profile and Executive Summary. You must upload your Executive Summary to your i3 profile page in order to be selected for the Entrepreneur Showcase.
Apply in i3
To apply for the Entrepreneur Showcase, you must claim your company’s profile on i3 (if you have not already done so), and fill out a short application via the Cleantech Forum Europe Entrepreneur Showcase campaign. We will be using the company profiles as part of our selection process, so the more complete your profile, the better your chances are of being selected.
Don’t forget to upload your company’s Executive Summary on your profile page in order to be selected for the Showcase!
Deadline for applications is March 2, 2015.
Once you have opened the campaign application page, there are two options:
1. If you have already claimed your company’s profile, you will be prompted to sign in. Once you are signed in, fill out the application and submit it for review. You may also want to update your profile and Executive Summary if you have not already done so.
2. If you have not claimed your profile, click on “Sign up” and fill in your basic information. Your company’s profile may already exist, and you will have the option to claim it. If not, you will be prompted to create a new profile. After filling in your company’s information, you will be able to apply to the Entrepreneur Showcase under “Opportunities” and submit your application for review.
For any questions regarding the campaign application, please email email@example.com.
There is a fee to present in the Entrepreneur Showcase. It is $1295 + VAT for a three-day pass for the CEO presenter and an additional company representative (optional).
*If you’d like to bring any additional team members, or would like exhibition space, please discuss your needs with Michele Parad.
Pitch Session Format
This year, our carefully selected entrepreneurs will take the stage in front of corporate executives, investors, fellow entrepreneurs, and other cleantech leaders. In 6 minutes, each entrepreneur will pitch his or her company idea and what they are looking for. A panel of 3-4 judges (senior investors) will hear the pitches and give the entrepreneurs feedback in front of the audience and/or ask clarifying questions.
The audience will vote on the Cleantech Forum event app, and the entrepreneur who gets the most votes will be announced as the winner of the Entrepreneur Showcase during the Gala Dinner on April 28th.