Cleantech Focus Chicago is over but was a huge success! If you missed it, we've put many of the presentations online so you can still enjoy a piece of this exclusive one day energy efficiency conference.
Cleantech Focus Chicago attendees enjoyed:
- A packed agenda
- Insights from expert speakers from the worlds of energy efficiency, regulation and finance
- Keynote from Andrew DeGuire, Vice President, Strategy & Acquisitions at Johnson Controls
- Case-studies from innovative smart building vendors and commercial builders that show you how these new technologies are being used to great effect
- A complimentary copy of the Cleantech Group's Executive Brief "As energy efficiency booms, buildings get a brain" - normally available only to research subscribers
- The latest market research and analysis from the Cleantech Group
- A preview of the latest technologies and services in the Cleantech Innovation Showcase
- Networking with the industry's most influential energy efficiency leaders at the Welcome Reception and throughout the event
Why Should You Attend?
Lighting, windows and walls might not sound revolutionary, but new technologies to help your facilities consume less energy are emerging as a smart way for companies to lower costs while conserving resources. Our research shows that energy efficiency is one of the fastest growing investment categories, poised to overtake solar in 2010. Companies in this sector raised $1 billion in 2009, up 39% from 2008. With accelerating ROI timelines and positive associations from green-concious consumers, it's easy to see why energy efficiency is taking off in the corporate world.
Who Should Attend?
- Companies currently playing or considering investing in energy efficiency for buildings
- Corporations looking for innovative solutions
- Investors and venture capitalists
- Industry analysts
- Cleantech entrepreneurs
- Policy makers, regulators and others