Cleantech Goes Corporate: The Multi-National and Cleantech Innovation
The global Cleantech Forum series comes to Europe in 2011 for the 7th year running. And for the first time it will take place in the Netherlands - a cleantech leader going all the way back to its famous windmills.
Cleantech Forum Amsterdam, May 9-11, 2011 at The Hilton Amsterdam, will bring together leading European and international cleantech corporations, investors, innovators, CEOs, and government officials for the region's most important cleantech event of the year.
The European Forum always offers the chance for you to network and explore beyond just the hotel: on May 9th, for example, attendees will have the opportunity for a field trip to explore Waste. Tour Schiphol Airport and a site of the Van Gansewinkel Groep to understand first-hand the value of waste as the foundation of new materials and energy.
We look forward to seeing you in May 2011. Register online today.
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs: What sources of funding are available to grow your business? How does that vary geographically and across market sectors?
- Corporations looking for solutions: Which emerging technologies should you be investigating? How can you partner with startups to help you both prosper?
- Institutional investors: Where will you find long-term assets?
- Venture capitalists and private equity investors: How and where does it make sense for you to play in cleantech and in Europe?
- Cities, regions, states, municipalities: Publicize your area’s benefits and incentive programs to attract cleantech innovators
- Professional service providers: Law firms, accountancies: network with your future clients